Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saving Scrapbook Pages for Posterity (or in case of fire)

 
So originally I wanted to save my years of scrapbooks to a place that in case of catastrophe they wouldn't be lost.  So in hopes of sharing some of my favorite memories, here goes. I'm hoping to creat a links page so that people can view my scrapbooks, after I scan and save them of course.  This could take awhile.


So here are my twins, I love their smiles in this picture.  Gee you think they are used to posing? Poor children never get their picture taken.





All my kids in the car, this picture taken by Uncle Joe when they came to visit in the summer of 2004.

2 comments:

Nicole Morris said...

Love these pics. Expert posers. I love that pic from Joe and Deb's vacation.

Jane St. Pierre said...

Always ready to look at pictures!