Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blogging - Does anyone really read this stuff?

Hi all,
I've been thinking about this for awhile now.  I used to publish a monthly web page that my family really seemed to enjoy.  It had pictures and stories about what was going on with all of us during the month.  However, does anyone really read this stuff? And who really cares what I have to say? I wonder.

As the mother of five incredibly busy children, there isn't a problem finding something to write about.  As my children get older, I reflect on what I've learned as their mother and the many blessings I have received.  My oldest son is graduating from high school this year.  My youngest are 10 years old (twins).  I have a long way to go.  I will be volunteering at the high school until 2017 (if they all graduate on time).

In the meantime, I will be posting my thoughts on motherhood, quilting, scrapbooking, reading, nursing and maybe even snowboarding (if I can get up the hill this year).  Hope you enjoy. - Dana

2 comments:

Nicole Morris said...

Yes Yes Yes..if you write we will come! I for one am so glad you decided to blog. Love You!

MeloLife said...

Love you too! Even if I'm talking to myself and I just get my pages online - I will be happy.