Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More of my favorite pages

So in my quest to preserve all the years of hard work and irreplaceable pictures, here are a few more of my favorite pages.  I'm almost done scanning 2004. However, last night I bought a Cricut and I'm afraid I might get sidetracked for awhile.  It's super fun and I made a card in the first 1/2 hour upon opening the box, so super easy too.  I can't wait to do more.

Waterworks Park - July 04
Fishing with Mel - January 04



Two really fun pages with water themes. As you can see the pages are simple as I didn't have a lot of extra cash for scrapbooking materials.

2 comments:

Nicole Morris said...

New toy? Cool! I love Miller's squinty pirate face. Arrghhh Mateys!

Unknown said...

I love how you are preserving your books. Scrapbooking is hecka hard work! Once upon a time, I lost Patience's baby book in a storage unit fiasco. I'm now scrapbooking a new one for her. Funny to do this when she is a freshman in college but I'm really having a good time doing it. Its funny how many supplies I have for it from about 10 years ago - so basic for my income. They have some super cool stuff now. I have committed to use what I have. But I still spend a tiny bit each month when I see my group. Just can't help it! Ha!

Thank you for sharing, Dana. Fun stuff!